- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 7997
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £18,000 - £23,000
Water Technician based in Glasgow needed to join a leading, National FM company. This needed to cover Water Hygiene contracts across Central Scotland. This role is to carry out various water treatment and standard maintenance tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Water Technician to join a growing team with ambition and direction.
The successful Water Technician will receive a salary up to £23,000 + company vehicle + fuel card + overtime + equipment, as well as training opportunities and progression.
• Temperature monitoring and auditing
• Showerhead disinfections
• Tank inspections
• Water sampling
• Cleaning and disinfection of water tanks and calorifiers
• TMV Maintenance
• Heating and chilled system analysis
• Dosing and flushing
• Chlorination of cold-water tanks
• Managing logbooks
• At least one-year experience in Water Hygiene Sector
• Driving License
• Temperature monitoring of hot and cold-water systems experience
• Inspection of cooling towers and water tanks
• Risk Assessment experience preferred but not essential
Call Nicola NOW on 01698 324 664 to discuss!