Aspirare are recruiting for an Heating Engineer to join a leading facilities management company. This FM Company has grown 500% in the last 5 years with expected turnover to exceed £50 million this year.
This is a Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Heating Engineer around the West Yorkshire region. This is an ideal opening for someone that wants to be part of a company that invests in their employees and is a growing business with excellent opportunities for development and progression.
The role is to operate within the maintenance team as a mobile Heating Engineer carrying out planned and reactive works to various commercial and domestic contracts.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Carry out installation, planned and reactive maintenance on Air conditioning systems
- Diagnose faults on various air conditioning, heat pumps, refrigeration or air handling systems and carry out necessary remedial repairs
- Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractor’s activity relating to works undertaken
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance
- Hold current refrigerant gas handling certificate
- Minimum 2 years practical experience within Air Conditioning industry
- Driving licence
Send your CV now and do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity and call Nicola on 01698 324 664