- Location Manchester
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 7919
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £28,000 - £33,000
Electrician, Manchester, £28,000-£33,000, Perm, Overtime Available, Van And Fuel Card
An Electrician in Manchester is needed to join a leading Facilities Management company in the Manchester region on a Permanent basis. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Electrician in Manchester looking to work for a company that invests in their employees and is winning lucrative commercial contracts across the country. This is a growing business with excellent opportunities for development and progression.
This role involves working in an experienced Electrical Maintenance team covering planned and reactive electrical & mechanical maintenance works across the Manchester region. The ideal Electrician will come from a facilities maintenance background.
The successful Electrician will receive a salary up to £32k + van + fuel card + specialist tools + overtime available.
Role and responsibilities:
• Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance Electrical work
• Ability to clearly identify electrical faults and rectify efficiently
• Work closely with office to organise and plan your day efficiently and logistically
• Complete paperwork to a high standard
• Providing a professional and pleasant service to both commercial and domestic clients
• Must be willing to travel
• 18th Edition essential
• Experience in Facilities services background
• Experienced at fault finding, servicing and maintaining as well as inspecting & testing work
• Drivers Licence
Contact Nicola at Aspirare or details now!