- Location Warrington
- Industry Administration
- Reference Number 41785
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR up to £12.00
Administrator: Warrington, Up to £12 per hour + Benefits
We are Aspirare recruitment, based in Scotland, we cover both the permanent and contract markets. We continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and gain an enviable reputation for sourcing high-calibre candidates.
We are recruiting an experienced Contracts Administrator for our client, a dynamic facilities management company. Our client has offices throughout the country and are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength. Our client is a specialist facilities management provider with a multimillion pound turnover and lucrative contracts spanning over 25 years.
We are searching for a candidate who takes pride in producing high quality work and who complements our clients existing team. The candidate is required to have a strong Administration background and has worked in a similar FM environment with scheduling experience using a CAFM system.
Main responsibilities of our Contracts Administrator are:
• Effectively planning and arranging work for engineers and subcontractors to carry out work.
• preparing action plans, Identifying, and offering the best solutions and services for projects.
• Experience in operating a Concept CAFM system.
• Keeping up to date reports, be used to working to deadlines.
• Invoicing and raising purchase orders.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
• Excellent communication skills.
If you are an experienced Administrator interested in taking the next step in your career, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.