Administrator, Hamilton, Salary £22,000 to £25,000 per annum + Excellent Training with Progression Opportunities
Administrator required to work in a fast-paced administrative department which turns over 6 million pounds per year and boasts 500 business quotations per month, a blend of speed and accuracy is essential.
The Administrator will have a successful track record within an administrative environment, displaying a natural talent for accuracy and following the policies and procedures of the business.
The Administrator will receive:
- £22,000- £25,000 per annum
- Exciting training and development opportunities
- Opportunities of progression.
- Company pension.
- Death in service benefits.
The Administrators Day to Day Tasks:
- Handling high volumes of emails is a main of this role, however, receiving and making calls is be expected too.
- Checking internal systems to make sure that all quote requests have been captured and added to the database.
- Producing a spreadsheet of Outstanding Quotes that need completed, reporting this through Microsoft Access database. Training provided but an understanding of Excel is required.
- Producing monthly reports on performance of the department.
- Producing report on quotes that have been submitted but not yet accepted.
- Raising purchase orders for materials and parts required, as well as subcontractors works.
- Assisting with the preparation of quotes where required.
The Administrator will have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
If you are looking for your next role with accelerating training and development opportunities, this role will provide you with the next step in your career, apply now!
Note: Only applicants with the right to work in the UK will be considered. We do not provide work visas; this must be handled before applying.