Electrician, Dunfermline, Salary £34,000 to £36,000 per annum+£46,000 On Target Earnings & Company Vehicle Package, Paid Travel Time, Company Pension and More!
Electrician required to join a leading building services business covering reactive maintenance contracts across Edinburgh and surrounding areas. Applications are invited from electricians who have previous experience working within the facilities management/building services industry.
The Electrician will be offered:
- Salary up to £36,000 per annum, with on-target earnings reaching up to £46,000 through unlimited overtime opportunities.
- Extensive overtime and travel time rates, a company van with a fuel card.
- Company pension scheme.
- Genuine training and development prospects to enhance your skills and advance professionally.
The Electrician requires:
- Recognised apprenticeship SVQ/City & Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation.
- 17th or 18th edition qualification.
- Prior experience in Facilities Management or Building Services.
- Full UK driving license.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Carry out scheduled and reactive maintenance on electrical systems in various commercial settings including lighting, power distribution, fire alarms, and emergency lighting.
- Diagnose and resolve faults, ensuring adherence to the highest health and safety standards.
- Collaborate closely with clients to ensure efficient and effective completion of tasks.
If you're an experienced Electrician ready to elevate your career with a growing business who can offer job security and career progression, look no further - Apply now!
Please note: Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. We do not provide work visas; this must be arranged prior to application.