- Location Kilmarnock
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 7960
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £14.10
Ongoing Long Term Contract
Hourly Rate: £14.10 Nightshift 33% shift allowance + O/T
Hours: 39 hour basic week Mon – Fri
Ref No: 7960
Aspirare Recruitment are urgently recruiting for a Welder for an ongoing long term contract, working on oil related high integrity fabrications, for our client based in Ayrshire.
As a Welder this role will involve working within the Fabrication Shop and working from engineering drawings with duties that will include:
Welding various steel structures including wellhead structures, release frames and package frames etc. supplied to offshore related projects using the TIG and Flux Core (FCAW) and Stick (MMA) weld processes.
Essential skills and experience required:
• You will have served a recognised Welding/Fabrication apprenticeship
• You will have previous experience working within a fabrication facility
• You will currently hold valid Weld Coding’s including TIG & Flux Core (FCAW) and Stick (MMA).
• Ideally qualified on heavy material above 12.5mm deposited with no restrictions on thickness being welded.
Fantastic Opportunity not to be missed. Apply now by sending your CV or Call Ashley at Aspirare on 01698 324664