- Location Manchester
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 8020
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £20,000 - £25,000
Water Technician, Manchester, up to £25,000 + Overtime, Vehicle, Fuel Card and Tools Provided
Water Technician based in Manchester needed to join a leading, National FM company. This role is to cover Water Hygiene contracts across Manchester carrying out various water treatment and standard maintenance tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Water Technician to join a growing team with a bright future.
The successful Water Technician will receive a salary up to £25,000 + company vehicle + fuel card + overtime + equipment, as well as training opportunities and progression.
- Temperature monitoring and auditing
- Showerhead disinfections
- Tank inspections
- Water sampling
- Cleaning and disinfection of water tanks and calorifiers
- TMV Maintenance
- Heating and chilled system analysis
- Dosing and flushing
- Chlorination of cold-water tanks
- Managing logbooks
- At least one-year experience in Water Hygiene Sector
- Driving License
- Temperature monitoring of hot and cold-water systems experience
- Inspection of cooling towers and water tanks
- Risk Assessment experience preferred but not essential
APPLY NOW WITH FULL CV FOR DETAILS