- Location Manchester
- Industry Engineering
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £26,000
Water Hygiene Technician
Up To £26,000 + Overtime, Vehicle, Fuel Card and Tools Provided
Aspirare are recruiting for a Water Technician for our client who are a market leading Facilities Management company with a UK wide presence and are continuingly growing year on year – 60 million+ turnover. Due to consistently winning contracts, this has given you the opportunity to join a growing team and develop your skill set further.
Candidates applying will have commercial experience in a similar role with a background in the following areas:
- Water Sampling
- Temperature monitoring and auditing
- Showerhead disinfections
- Tank inspections
- Cleaning and disinfection of water tanks and calorifiers
- TMV Maintenance
- Heating and chilled system analysis
- Dosing and flushing
- Chlorination of cold-water tanks
- Temperature monitoring of hot and cold-water systems experience
- Inspection of cooling towers and water tanks
- Risk Assessment experience preferred but not essential
If your current role is spending your day travelling, with excessive millage and you are spending more time on the road rather than on site this is the role for you!
Do you want to join well established FM business who can provide you a work life balance, low staff turnover due to the extensive training and progression opportunities available.
APPLY NOW WITH FULL CV FOR DETAILS
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.