- Location Lanarkshire
- Industry Warehouse
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £24,000
Warehouse Co-ordinator, Lanarkshire, Up to £24,000
Aspirare are currently recruiting a Warehouse Co-ordinator for our client, who are a specialist technical solutions provider in Lanarkshire.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to join our clients existing team, to coordinate operations within the warehouse, ensuring the effective dispatch of customer orders, receiving stock and maintaining existing stock.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Receive process incoming and outgoing goods using SAP system, ensuring all is .
• Run and process daily cycle counts ensuring stock levels are correct
• Keep staff updated of shortages of raw material
• Oversee courier collection/deliveries, goods in/out
• Previous experience in a similar position essential
• Understanding of SAP/IT Operating packages and emails.
• Understanding of inventory control processes
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines alongside other members of the team.
This position offers the chance to join a highly motivated and exciting business, with a true dedication to their staff and relaxed working environment.
If you are a warehouse co-ordinator looking to take the next step in your career – apply now or call 01698 324664 for more information.
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.