- Location London
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 41629
SITE MANAGER, MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL, SOUTH LONDON, up to £280 per day
Aspirare are currently recruiting a Site Manager to supervise and co-ordinate installation of Mechanical and Electrical equipment, fixtures and fittings. The objective of this project is to upgrade and adapt an existing healthcare facility based in South London, that is expanding its resources.
This position is for our client, who are a nationwide FM company that has been retained to carry out project work due to their reputation for their first class service and delivery – quality and customer satisfaction is of utmost importance.
This is a growing workforce that is constantly evolving – ongoing opportunities are available for a good job well done!
KEY RESPONSIBILITES OF THE ROLE:
- Compile programmes and keep these up to date
- Progress meetings & minutes with supply chain on weekly basis
- Progress meetings & minutes with client every 2 weeks
- Reviewing of drawings and making sure any revisions get to supply chain
- Make sure site is progressing
- Thinking ahead & methodical – organised
- Coordinate entire works, on site
SITE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Write all RAMS where applicable
- Review subs RAMS and get agreement to them
- Keep site COVID 19 compliant
- Works with client’s CDM appointed person
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.