- Location Dundee
- Industry Administration
- Reference Number 8000
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £27,500
Contracts Administrator, Dundee, up to £27,500 basic salary plus benefits
A Contracts Administrator is required on a prestigious site in Dundee to coordinate all on-site maintenance staff and duties.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s most dynamic and fastest growing FM Companies. With seven regional offices throughout the UK, this company are looking to recruit for the role of Contracts Administrator.
The successful Contracts Administrator will required to carry out the following:
• Manage and control reactive, routine and unplanned work tasks as required
• Maintain the building by allocating general maintenance tasks
• Plan scheduled maintenance, where required for onsite Engineers and Sub-contractors
• Guide and support Sub-contractors when on site.
• Supervise all maintenance and improvement work as required.
• Raise, control and update all reactive and fixed price works via computerised CAFM system
• Manage and support on site engineers activities, holidays, attendance and cover
• Maintain site spares and stock levels
• Assist with onsite projects and shop refits
All applicants should be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity – please contact Nicola @ Aspirare on 01698324664 and apply now!