Aspirare are recruiting for one of Scotland’s leading independent accountancy practices due to their continued growth. With a friendly, local business atmosphere, this chartered accountancy firm offer an enviable working environment. Offering tax and accountancy services to local small businesses from sole traders, limited companies, partnerships and non-profit organisations, varying in size.
A rare opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced organisation with an expanding footprint, they are looking for a qualified Accountant to join the Management team who can speak Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Managing the accounts for a broad variety of clients, from sole traders, partnerships to limited companies and non-profit organisations.
- Submission of accounts for senior management review
- Visit clients / local offices when appropriate
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and assisting them with accounting issues and support as necessary.
- Develop junior staff through support and guidance
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA)
- Mandarin or Cantonese Speaker
- Several years working within an Accountancy Practice
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Working knowledge with Iris, Sage and Xero.
As well as a competitive salary, a workplace pension, holiday and taking part in team-wide events.
Please contact Pam at Aspirare on 01698 324664 and send your CV.