Aspirare are recruiting for a Risk Assessor based in London to carry out various water treatment and standard maintenance tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Risk Assessor to join an exciting and growing Water Hygiene team within a Facilities Management Company. This FM Company has grown 500% in the last 5 years with expected turnover to exceed £50 million this year. Water Hygiene is an important discipline within this company and looks to build the best team in the industry.
The successful Risk Assessor will receive a salary up to £35,000, pension, company vehicle plus fuel card and all equipment will be provided. Overtime will be available as well as training opportunities and progression.
- Carry out and produce Legionella Risk Assessments
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure work is completed on time
- Carry out Water remedial tasks
- Cold water storage tank cleaning and disinfections
- Must have experience in Water Hygiene Industry
- City and Guilds qualified Risk Assessor
- Water remedial tasks and cold water storage tank cleaning preferred
- Worked in similar environment and can manage their own workload
Please send your CV now as this is an immediate start and call Nicola on 01698 324 664