- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £25.00 - £30.00
Project Manager – Glasgow, £25-£30 per hour
We are Aspirare recruitment, based in Scotland, we cover both the permanent and contract markets. We continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and gain an enviable reputation for sourcing high-calibre candidates.
We are recruiting an experienced Mechanical Project Manager for our client, a dynamic Construction consultancy company. Our client has offices throughout the UK and are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength.
We are searching for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager who take pride in producing high quality work and someone who complements their existing team.
The candidate is required to support the continued development of their business.
Key requirements for the Mechanical Project Engineer are:
• A strong commercial background of supervising and building HVAC teams.
• Expert in fit outs, with a variation of value between £50K to £1.5 million and take commercial responsibility for the profitability of the HVAC projects.
• Handling tenders and estimates and managing project roll outs and preparing and executing delivery plans for the business.
Person specification/requirements (skills/qualifications that are essential and/or desirable)
• Managing the sub-contractor supply chain is a must all the while maintaining health hand safety awareness and documentation.
• A pedigree in running HVAC projects.
• Have a track record on delivery on time and within planned budget
4-month contract with possible extension opportunities
If you are interested in the role call us now on 01698 324664 or apply now with your CV!