- Location Glasgow
- Industry Facilities Management
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY Salary depending on experience
Project Manager – Glasgow, Salary NEG (dep on experience) Plus Car + bens.
Aspirare are currently recruiting for a Project Manager from a solid HVAC background for our client who are a dynamic facilities management firm with a UK presence to manage a variation of heating and ventilation projects.
Our client are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength supplemented by a multimillion pound turnover strong balance sheet/ P&L and order book
Main responsibilities of our Project Manager are:
• Expert knowledge of fit outs, with a variation of value between £50K to £700k and take commercial responsibility for the profitability of these HVAC projects.
• Manage the delivery, commissioning and hand over procedures and work to agreed quality plan
• Resolve any contractual conflicts that arise
• Hold proven experience of delivering HVAC projects on time and within budget
• Manage any technical queries during the contract
• Maintain a good working relationship with client/contractor/sub-contractors
• A background in commercial fit-out projects is essential
• Have contract management experience
• Will have attended relevant Health & Safety courses and hold a current CSCS Card
• Management experience of installations relevant to the HVAC industry
• Have appropriate building service industry experience with particular relevance to HVAC industry.
This role and company provide an excellent opportunity to work within a positive team environment and company which displays excellent leadership through stakeholder decision making and the wider team.
Great Opportunity and Role – Apply Now or call the office on 01698 324664.