- Location Glasgow
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 41775
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY Negotiable dependent on experience
Project Manager – Glasgow, Salary NEG (dep on experience) Plus Car + bens.
We are Aspirare recruitment, based in Scotland, we cover both the permanent and contract placement opportunities across Engineering and Facilities disciplines .We continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and gain an enviable reputation for sourcing high-calibre candidates.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer from a solid HVAC background managing a variation of heating and ventilation projects for our client who are a dynamic facilities management firm with a UK presence.
Our client are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength supplemented by a multimillion pound turnover strong balance sheet/ P&L and order book
Main responsibilities of our Project Manager are:
• Expert knowledge in fit outs, with a variation of value between £50K to £700k and take commercial responsibility for the profitability of these HVAC projects.
- Manage the delivery, commissioning and hand over procedures and work to agreed quality plan
- Resolve any contractual conflicts as they arise
- Manage technical queries during the contract
- Maintain a good working relationship with client/contractor/sub-contractors
- Hold proven experience of delivering HVAC projects on time and within budget
- A background in commercial fit-out projects is essential
- Have contract management experience
- Will have attended relevant Health & Safety courses and hold a current CSCS Card
- Management experience of installations relevant to the HVAC industry
- Have appropriate building service industry experience with particular relevance to HVAC industry.
This role and company provide an excellent opportunity to work within a positive team environment and company which displays excellent leadership through stakeholder decision making and the wider team.
Great Opportunity and Role – Apply Now.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.