- Location Glasgow
- Industry Facilities Management
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £40,000.00
Project Manager – Glasgow, 45k – 50k + Car + Benefits.
Aspirare Recruitment require a Project Manager from a solid HVAC background for our client who are a dynamic construction firm with a UK presence to manage a variation of heating and ventilation projects.
Our client is continually winning long term construction contracts and going from strength to strength supplemented by a multimillion pound turnover strong balance sheet/ P&L and order book which is continually growing.
Main responsibilities of the Project Manager are:
• Expert knowledge of fit outs, with a variation of value between £50K to £700k and take commercial responsibility for the profitability of these HVAC projects.
• Manage the delivery, commissioning and hand over procedures and work to agreed quality plan
• Resolve any contractual conflicts that arise
• Hold proven experience of delivering HVAC projects on time and within budget
• Manage any technical queries during the contract
• Maintain a good working relationship with client/contractor/sub-contractors
• A background in commercial fit-out projects is essential
• Have contract management experience
• Will have attended relevant Health & Safety courses and hold a current CSCS Card
• Management experience of installations relevant to the HVAC industry
• Have appropriate building service industry experience with particular relevance to HVAC industry.
This role and company provide an excellent opportunity to work within a positive team environment and company which displays excellent leadership. Our client has a prestigious client portfolio of unique mechanical projects across the central belt of Scotland which is continuing to grow and expand the team.
This role also provides bigger picture opportunities to develop into a leadership role as the role develops.
Great Opportunity and Role – Apply Now or call the office on 01698 324664.