- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41729
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £40,000- £50,000
Project Manager: Glasgow, 40-50K (dep on experience) plus benefits
We are Aspirare recruitment, based in Scotland, we cover both the permanent and contract markets. We continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and gain an enviable reputation for sourcing high-calibre candidates.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager from a solid HVAC background pricing and managing a variation of heating and ventilation projects for our client who are a dynamic facilities management company.
Our client have offices throughout the UK and are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength. Our client are a multimillion turnover business who provide M&E services to both the commercial and industrial sectors.
Main responsibilities of our Project Manager are:
• Expert knowledge in fit outs, with a variation of value between £50K to £1.5 million and take commercial responsibility for the profitability of the said HVAC projects.
• handling tenders and estimates and managing project roll outs and preparing and executing delivery plans for the business.
• Managing the sub-contractor supply chain is a must all the while maintaining health and safety awareness and documentation.
• at least 5 years of supervising and building and leading HVAC teams and will have previously been a heating and ventilation engineer.
• pedigree in running HVAC projects and will have a track record on delivery on time and within planned budget
If you are an experienced Project Manager within these areas, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.
• Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.