- Location London
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 8039
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £50,00 - £60,000
Project Manager London, up to £60,000 + benefits, PPP Environment experience essential!
A Project Manager based in London is needed to be responsible for developing and maintaining Lifecycle & Variation pipeline works for a growing client of ours, operating within the PPP environment.
We are looking for a driven individual to add their expertise to a new projects team working within the healthcare LIFT portfolio. The right individual for this role will be able to establish excellent working relationships within our existing team and clients alike, whilst demonstrating flexibility and efficiency in responding to a changing workload. The ideal candidate with be experienced within a contractual, KPI-driven environment and had exposure to a civils environment.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Experience operating in the public and / or private FM sector with a track record of directly managing Lifecycle & Variation works, preferably within a healthcare or civils environment;
- Self-starter, able to work on own initiative as a conscientious team player;
- Organised communicator with strong inter-personal skills;
- High level of verbal, written and numeric skills;
- Computer-literate (MS Office based Products: Excel, Word, Project & PowerPoint) with a sound knowledge of CAFM/estates and project management systems;
- Ability to show understanding of Construction Legislation, Planning Applications, Fire and Building Regulations Approvals;
- A sound knowledge of building and engineering services design and associated British Standards;
- A sound knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act; Construction Design and Management Regulations and other relevant statutory requirements;
- HNC /HND or equivalent qualification in a building or engineering discipline;
- Site Mangers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS);
- CDM experience & knowledge;
- Exposure to Passive Fire Protection (PFP) requirements;
- PPP/PFI Experience.
This is a role with limitless potential and is best suited to an ambitious and motivated Project Manager with a real passion for Service & Delivery!
For details, please apply with full CV