- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 7852
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY 39,000--40,000
Our prestigious Client is recruiting for a Project Contracts Manager to assist the Facilities Manager and respective Maintenance supervisors in planning, organising, coordinating and overseeing specific FM related projects at the Stadium and the training ground.
This role is to carry out Principle Project management of specific projects directly related to the installation, function and condition of the associated buildings of a high profile, infamous facility.
The successful Project Contracts Manager’s main responsibility is to Support the Facilities department by providing technical advice and support when and as required.
You will be tasked with the following regarding each project:
• Create and own project initiation documentation (PID)
• Plan and define the scope.
• Create, obtain and or tender each specific project, thereafter, developing necessary budget and consider ROI of investment.
• Activity plan and sequence.
• Develop resource planning for each project
• Develop schedules & programs for each project
• Produce detailed weekly and broad monthly reports to Facilities Manager on budgets, work undertaken, and any future projects highlighted.
• Maintain all project records of legislative tests and inspections for the relevant authorities
You will also be expected to:
• Arrange estimates and manage third party Contractors ensuring they meet agreed requirements.
• Procure the necessary goods, parts and labor.
• Drive and ensure individual projects are completed to a high standard.
• Ensure the facility complies with Safety and Building Regulations.
• Keep up-to-date on current local and national legislation and future regulation changes.
• Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities considered appropriate by the Company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Contracts Manager looking to make an impact in their next role with the opportunity for self-development and ongoing investment for improvement within the facility.
Please call Nicola @ Aspirare Recruitment for more details on 01698 324 664