- Location Lanarkshire
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 41881
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £18,000
Aspirare are currently recruiting for a fantastic new role that has just been released which is offering a unique Procurement Assistant opportunity working within a team of very experienced procurement specialists.
Our client has UK coverage across multiple locations and employs over 300 multiskilled engineers UK wide. To support growth and further streamline the policies and procedures, a procurement assistant is required and must be able to demonstrate the following experience.
This role requires a candidate who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment and able to work to tight timescales and deadlines and be extremely well organised with attention to detail.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their knowledge with excel in particular the use of formulas and pivot tables to assist the team with reporting and analysis.
- Day to day management of procurement systems and folders including the procurement inbox
- Managing and update the purchase orders
- Assist with managing suppliers data and keeping information up to date
- Assisting with day to day reports and input data management.
- Assist to implement procurement strategy
- Assist procurement manager with contract development and supplier management
- Assist with negotiations and bring in tangible as well and intangible costs savings to the business
This role is very unique and provides an opportunity for candidates who have worked in an office environment the opportunity to be provided with unrivalled training and development within a seasoned team of professionals. If you are looking for the next step in your career, and excited by an opportunity within procurement specifically, then apply now.