- Location Lanarkshire
- Reference Number 51858
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £35,000
Printing Press Operator, Up to £35K + Benefits
Aspirare are currently recruiting a printing press operator for our client, who are a global supply chain leader in their field of manufacturing, working with the world’s largest commercial corporations.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Operating digital label finishing equipment, producing finished print in line with company operating procedures.
- Ensuring machinery is set up and ran at maximum output.
- Reduce set up times, change over times and downtime.
- Ensure all work is produced using specified materials and equipment taking responsibility for allocation, issue & return of raw material.
- Produce all work using working practices that enable costs to be kept to a minimum.
You must have:
This position is ideal for a driven, enthusiastic individual with experience operating an ABG Digicon and experience in flatbed foiling/embossing/debossing/screen and flexo desirable.
If you have commercial experience as a printing press operator we would also like to hear from you.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work within a global organisation working in a state of the art facility with the very latest equipment who provide excellent training and development and going from strength to strength.
If you are currently in a similar role not providing the right environment or conditions and future prospects then apply now to make the change.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.