- Location Glasgow
- Industry Facilities Management
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £24,000
Plumber – Glasgow
Up to 24K – On Target Earnings 28K+
Company Vehicle, Fuel Card and Tools Provided.
Plumber required to cover commercial water hygiene contracts across the Central Belt.
Our client is a well-established facilities management firm who invest heavily in their engineers, offering excellent training and progression opportunities with over 300 multiskilled engineers UK wide!
On Target Earnings 28K+ with company vehicle, fuel card and tools provided
Plumbers applying for this position should have experience in the following areas:
- Temperature monitoring and auditing
- Inspection, cleaning and disinfection of water tanks and calorifiers
- Showerhead disinfections
- Water sampling
- TMV Servicing
Requirements of the Water Hygiene Plumber:
- A successful track record as a water hygiene technician
- Risk Assessment experience preferred (Not Essential)
- Driving License
If you are in a role which is not exceeding your expectations, and interested in working for a leading business who value their staff – please forward your CV nowApply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.