- Location Edinburgh
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 7938
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £27,000 - £29,000
Up to £29k OTE £40k
Plus van, fuel card, tools and much more
Ref No : 7938
Aspirare are recruiting a Plumber to join a leading Facilities Management company in the Edinburgh region. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Plumber looking to work for a company that invests in their employees and is winning lucrative commercial contracts across the country. This is a growing business with excellent opportunities for development and progression.
This role involves working in an experienced Plumbing Maintenance team covering planned and reactive heating and plumbing maintenance works across the Edinburgh region. The ideal plumber will come from a facilities maintenance background.
The successful plumber will receive a salary of between £27k – £29k + van + fuel card + specialist tools + overtime available.
Role and responsibilities:
· Carrying out maintenance reports
· Carry out testing duties
· Ability to clearly identify faults and repair
· Work closely with office to organise and plan your day efficiently and logistically
· Professionally and pleasantly meeting with clients
· Must be willing to travel
· Educated to at least NVQ level 2 in a relevant Plumbing and/or Heating course
· Experience in Facilities services background
· Experienced at fault finding, repair, inspecting & testing
· Experience in working on commercial properties
Please contact Nicola for details or apply with your CV to be considered.