- Location Lanarkshire
- Industry Administration
- Reference Number CMADMIN
Office Assistant – Hamilton – Immediate Start
Aspirare Recruitment are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join their busy sales and service office in Hamilton in a trainee capacity. This role would suit an entry level candidate who is looking to build a career in administration. As a person you must be willing and motivated by the challenge, committed, organised , interactive and be able to take instruction.
• Maintaining and updating bespoke in-house CRM systems on a daily basis
• Dealing with client queries, face to face, over the phone and by email
• Any adhoc administrative
Tasks Skills & Experience:
• Confident and professional telephone manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Work well as part of a team
• Commitment to ongoing learning
This is a full-time permanent position and the successful candidate will be appraised on attitude and motivation initially at interview and in the job role, it will be expected at interview if you are successful that you have reviewed the job spec and company website. If successful our recruitment partners will be in touch at the first stage, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted on this occasion due to volume.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5.30pm Salary to be discussed.