- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
Mechanical Fitter, Glasgow, Overtime Available!
Aspirare are currently recruiting a Mechanical Fitter for a leading global engineering solutions provider who are recruiting for the above role due to expansion and growth in their order book.
An excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter with experience of building, stripping, overhauling and assembling specialist equipment.
Candidates will have experience problem solving with knowledge of how to work through problematic engineering issues with the design team.
Candidates applying must demonstrate exceptional communication skills and be able to follow the policies and procedures of the business.
Key requirements of the role:
- Experience working within a marine environment
- Time-served/ Apprentice Trained Mechanical Fitter or NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Qualification.
- Industrial background covering assembly/maintenance & work on bearings, gearboxes, generators, pumps and other mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of marine engines, propulsion systems, pumps, and rudders advantageous
- Experience & ability to read and work from engineering drawings
These positions are initially contract roles, with permanent opportunities available within a business who offer excellent career progression.
This company offers fantastic training and development and a very strong order pipeline with endless opportunities for career development.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.