- Location Lanarkshire
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 8073
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £15.30
Mechanical Fitter, Motherwell, £15.30 Per Hour, Welding & Fabrication experience essential!
Mechanical Fitter required for a well-established manufacturing plant based in Motherwell.
The ideal Mechanical Fitter will ideally come from an industrial background with experience in maintaining production machinery and plant, with a working knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems, conveyors and pumps.
You will have experience in welding and fabrication and be able to work in a fast paced environment – ensuring production runs Smoothly across the plant.
This role will be a split between reactive and planned maintenance as part of a 5-man team,
• 42 hours per week on a continental shift pattern.
• £15.30 per hour + Overtime rates + On call bonus
• Company Pension Scheme & Healthcare Scheme
• WELDING AND FABRIACTION EXPERIENCE
• Time-served Mechanical Engineer
• Industrial background from a manufacturing or production environment, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
• Worked with pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems, conveyors, pumps and screw systems previously.
For details and to be considered for this fantastic opportunity – apply with full CV now!