- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £34,000
Mechanical Engineer – Glasgow
Basic Salary 34K + OT + Travel Time + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Excellent Pension
This is a PAYE permanent position with all holidays paid (You can earn 45K in this position).
All certifications required will be paid for by our client.
Our client are a 60 million turnover facilities management company with over 300 multiskilled engineers and exceptional facilities contracts covering the whole of the UK, serviced by their 7 regional offices.
Due to growth and new office openings we are recruiting for a mechanical engineer to join a growing team of specialised engineers who will carry out commercial electrical works across their client portfolio which consists of leading retail brands, leisure, property management and government contracts.
Mechanical Engineers applying for this role must be qualified with their experience to carry out service and maintenance works in commercial environments. If you have experience in the areas listed below, we would be interested to talk to you.
Main responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer are:
- Servicing, fault finding, testing of HVAC systems on Commercial sites is essential.
- Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by carrying out general maintenance tasks and repairs.
- Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services.
- Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
- Recognised Mechanical Trade Apprenticeship
- Fgas/Gas or any relevant tickets are advantageous.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
- Unrivalled certificated training programme
- Long term contracts providing job security
- Job locations within an acceptable distance from your home
- Excellent earning potential
- Using the very latest equipment and technology
- Working within a team of experienced multi-disciplined engineers
- Quick turnaround from CV application, interview and offer
Apply now for a quick turnaround, or call 01698 324664 for more information.
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.