- Location Aberdeen
- Industry Engineering
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £34,000
Mechanical Engineer, Aberdeen, Up To £34K Basic
O/T, Travel Time + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Excellent Pension.
On Target Earnings 45K
Aspirare are currently recruiting an experienced Mechanical Engineer for our client who are a market leading FM provider. Our client are a multimillion turnover business with lucrative contracts spanning over many years, and a continually growing order book. They have a UK coverage of over 300 multiskilled engineers covering the UK and are set up to deliver to their clients in retail, property development and prestigious building services contracts.
Due to consistent contract wins and growth, our client requires a Mechanical Engineer to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance within prestigious commercial sites in Glasgow.
We are searching for experienced Engineers who take pride in producing high-quality work and complements their existing team. The candidate is required to have strong HVAC experience and have worked in a similar FM environment with PPM and reactive maintenance/ service experience.
- Servicing, fault finding, testing of HVAC systems on Commercial sites is essential.
- Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services.
- Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
- Recognised Mechanical / Electrical Trade Apprenticeship
- Fgas/Gas or any relevant tickets are advantageous.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years.
If you are an experienced Mechanical Engineer within these areas, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.