- Location London
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 8096
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £18.00-£20.00
Mechanical Engineer, South London, Temp to Perm, £20 per hour + van + fuel card!!!
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider. We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to be based on a busy healthcare contract. The successful candidate will be mechanically biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
Working with a growing maintenance team, you will be required to carry out mechanical maintenance to the following:
• Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
• Air Conditioning – Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
• Chillers – Re-set
• Plumbing & Heating systems pipework
• BMS System – Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
Hours of work Monday to Friday – 08:00am to 16:30pm
• Mechanical – NVQ or City & Guilds Level 2&3
• A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
• Good communication skills
• Client facing and Presentable
• Must be immediate Highly desirable (Not essential)
• Experience working healthcare / Commercial Offices desirable
This is a 3-month temporary contract with the view to go permanent paying £20.00 per hour
Apply with full CV for details!