- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £16.62
Mechanical Engineer, Motherwell, £16.62 Per Hour, Continental Shifts, Overtime Available!
Aspirare recruitment require a Mechanical Engineer for a well-established manufacturing plant based in Motherwell.
An excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer who will ideally come from an industrial background with experience in maintaining production machinery and plant including with knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems, conveyors, pumps and screw systems.
This role will be a split between reactive and planned maintenance as part of a 5- Engineering team.
The main objective is to maintain production output across the plant.
• Full-time, permanent opportunity
• 42 hours per week on a continental shift pattern.
• £16.62 per hour + Overtime rates + On call bonus
• Company Pension Scheme
• Healthcare Scheme
• Time-served Mechanical Engineer
• Industrial background in manufacturing or production environment
• Experienced in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
• Worked with pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems, conveyors, pumps and screw systems previously.
This role provides an excellent opportunity work within a state of the art manufacturing facility with a team of engineers who have been in the business for many years.
Excellent training and development within a unique environment.
Apply now for immediate and starts available.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.