- Location Stirling
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41870
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £35,000
Mechanical Engineer, Stirling, Up to 35K Basic + Overtime!
Continental Shift Pattern.
Aspirare Recruitment require a Mechanical Engineer for our client, who are a well-established manufacturing plant based in Stirling.
This is an excellent opportunity which has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Engineer with an industrial background and experience maintaining production machinery and plant including work with pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems, conveyors, pumps and screw systems.
This role will be a split between reactive and planned maintenance to maintain production output across the plant.
On offer for the successful engineer:
- Full-time, permanent opportunity
- £35,150 per year + Overtime rates + On call bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
Requirements of the role:
• Time-served Mechanical Engineer
• Industrial background in manufacturing or production environment
• Experienced in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
• Worked with pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems, conveyors, pumps and screw systems previously.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work within a state of the art manufacturing facility with a team of engineers who have been in the business for many years.
Excellent training and development opportunities available, apply now or call 01698 324664!Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.