- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £34,000
Mechanical Engineer, Glasgow, Up to £34,000 + Overtime
OTE 50K with Vehicle + Fuel Card + Travel Time
Aspirare Recruitment require a Mechanical Engineer for our market leading FM client who are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength. Our client are a multimillion pound turnover business, with a UK wide presence and growing order book.
Due to new contract wins, we are currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer with experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on HVAC and plumbing systems within commercial environments.
Requirements of the role:
- Servicing, fault finding, testing of HVAC and Plumbing systems on Commercial sites is essential.
- Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by carrying out general maintenance tasks and repairs.
- Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services.
- Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
- Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and general public.
Are you currently in a situation where you are having to travel excessive mileage each week, spending more time in your van than on site?
Our client are a well established facilities firm who are able to provide the work life balance required by ensuring the territory covered is achievable with a low staff turnover due to the extensive training and progression opportunities available.
This is a role best suited to someone who wants to be part of a company that invest in their employees and is a growing business with genuine development and progression opportunities.
Apply now by sending your CV or call 01698 324664 for more information!
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.