- Location Stirling
- Industry Engineering
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £35,000
Mechanical Engineer, Stirling, Up to 35K + Overtime!
Continental Shift Pattern.
Aspirare are currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for our client, who are a well-established manufacturing plant based in Stirling.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer who will ideally come from an industrial background with experience in maintaining production machinery and plant including work with pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems, conveyors, pumps and screw systems.
This role will be a split between reactive and planned maintenance to maintain production output across the plant.
- Full-time, permanent opportunity
- £35,150 per year + Overtime rates + On call bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
• Time-served Mechanical Engineer
• Industrial background in manufacturing or production environment
• Experienced in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
• Worked with pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems, conveyors, pumps and screw systems previously.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work within a state of the art manufacturing facility with a team of engineers who have been in the business for many years.
Excellent training and development opportunities available