- Location Carlisle
- Industry Facilities Management
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £22,500
Maintenance Operative, Carlisle, Up To £22,500, Large Retail Site.
We are looking for a Maintenance Operative to join a professional maintenance team. This role is to be based at a popular retail site in Carlisle, keeping the grounds and facilities in excellent condition.
This is a full-time opportunity, Mon – Fri, which offers up to £22,500 and ongoing training opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to clearly identify faults and repair
• Carrying out scheduled testing such as Fire Alarm Tests and Emergency Lighting Tests
• Skilled Maintenance such as basic Plumbing, Joinery and Replacing broken/damaged fixtures and fixings
• General internal building maintenance such as painting and plastering
• External maintenance such as replacing broken/damaged benches, fencing, plants, paving etc.
• Keeping ladder access areas clear and within health and safety guidelines.
• Ad-hoc duties on site to assist in creating a positive relationship between customers and client such as (but not limited to) car park repairs, signage updates and event set-up.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic £70 Million turnover FM company who provide a stable career with excellent opportunities for career development and excellent training programme.
Apply now for a position that will interview over the next 2 weeks with a quick turnaround for a start date.
If you have worked in a similar background and have an excellent attitude get in touch and send your CV to us.