- Location Glasgow
- Industry Construction
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £25,000
Maintenance Operative, Glasgow, Up to £25K
On Target Earnings 35K with O/T, Travel Time and Vehicle
Aspirare Recruitment are recruiting an experienced Maintenance Operative on behalf of our client, who are a market leader in their field of facilities management. Our client is a multimillion turnover business with lucrative contracts spanning over many years, and a continually growing order book.
Due to consistent contract wins and growth, our client require a Maintenance Operative to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance within prestigious client sites in Glasgow City Centre.
Requirements of the role:
- Ability to clearly identify faults and repair
- Carrying out scheduled testing such as Fire Alarm Tests and Emergency Lighting Tests
- Skilled Maintenance such as basic Plumbing, Joinery and Replacing broken/damaged fixtures and fixings
- General internal building maintenance such as painting and plastering
The successful Maintenance Operative will receive:
- Company Vehicle available for Private Use
- Specialist tools and fuel card provided
This position offers a work life balance, and the opportunity to work with a skilled team of specialist engineers who have been with the company for many years due to the training and progression available.
This is a role best suited to someone who wants to be part of a company that invest in their employees and is a growing business with genuine development and progression opportunities.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.