- Location Gloucester
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41761
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £30,000-£33,000
Maintenance Electrician, Cheltenham, £30,000- £33,000 + O/T + Van + Fuel Card
Aspirare require an Maintenance Electrician to join a leading Facilities Management company covering the Cheltenham area on a Permanent basis. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician looking to work for a company that invests in their employees and winning lucrative commercial contracts across the country. This is a growing business with excellent opportunities for development and progression.
This role involves working within a experienced Maintenance Electrician team covering planned and reactive electrical & building services works across the Cheltenham area. The ideal Maintenance Electrician will come from a facilities maintenance background.
The successful Electrician will receive a salary up to £33k + van + fuel card + specialist tools + overtime available.
Role and responsibilities:
• Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance Electrical work
• Ability to clearly identify electrical faults and rectify efficiently
• Work closely with office to organise and plan your day efficiently and logistically
• Complete paperwork to a high standard
• Providing a professional and pleasant service to both commercial and domestic clients
• Must be willing to travel
• 18th Edition essential
• Experience in Facilities services background
• Experienced at fault finding, servicing and maintaining as well as inspecting & testing work
• Drivers Licence
Apply now for Immediate Interview and quick turnaround.