- Location Lanarkshire
- Industry Logistics
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £30,000
Logistics Co-ordinator, Eurocentral, £30,000 + benefits, FMCG experience essential!
Logistics Co-ordinator needed for a new distribution and storage facility based at Eurocentral. This person is needed to support the growth of a very prestigious account supplying and storing essential equipment and goods to the whole of the UK.
As a Logistics Co-ordinator you will be required to assist in the daily management of a challenging and demanding environment. This role is key to co-ordinate all activity associated with the allocation and delivery of essential goods and supplies to a highly regulated and important client.
· Significant experience in a Logistics Co-ordinator role within FMCG and 3PL logistics
· Experience in monitoring and managing key targets and performance, developing processes, and enhancing systems
· Experience in negotiating with stakeholders, managing staff, co-ordinating planning, administration, and logistics operations.
· Knowledge in delivering effective customer-orientated services
· Ability to manage budgets and allocate resources effectively.
You must be an expert communicator and decision maker that is focused on results and extremely well organised.
This role is a full-time permanent position in a rewarding role within a state of art facility.