- Location London
- Industry Engineering
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £20
Joiner: London, Up to £20 per hour + Vehicle + O/T + Tools
Aspirare are currently recruiting an experienced Joiner for our client who are a dynamic facilities management company. Our client has offices throughout the country and are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength. They a specialist facilities management provider with a multimillion pound turnover and lucrative contracts spanning over 25 years.
Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting joiners to cover out clients prestigious sites across London.
We are searching for an experienced Joiner who takes pride in producing high-quality work and someone who complements their existing team. The candidate is required to have a strong joinery/carpentry background working with fire doors,and have worked in a similar FM environment with PPM and reactive maintenance experience.
Main responsibilities of our Joiners are:
• Repairs to furniture including the fabrication of replacement parts.
• Repair / installation of locks.
• General Repairs.
• Hanging of new doors.
Must have a good experience of working with Fire door inspections on the below points;
• Intumescent strips
• Must have an understanding of fire compartmentation systems.
• Fire Door ratings
• To have good understanding of fire door regulations.
• To have a good understanding of fire compartmentation.
• Experience with repairs to fire doors, locks, latches, hinges and strips.
• General fabric repair experience.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years.
If you are an experienced Joiner within these areas, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.