- Location Manchester
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 8049
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £15-£20
Joiner, Manchester, £15 – £20 per hour, Temp to Perm, Fire Door Experience Essential!
A Joiner based in or around Manchester is required to join a nationwide Facilities Management company looking to bring Fire Door services inhouse. This is a temp to perm position, available to an experienced Fire Door Joiner that is dedicated and reliable with a strong work ethic.
• £15-£20 per hour DOE
• Company Van + Fuel card
• Tools, Uniform and PDA provided
• Potential for overtime
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Minimum of NVQ level 2 in joinery or city and guilds qualified.
• Fire door experience – installs/repairs
• Full UK drivers’ licence
• FIRAS Certificate or FSA Qualification desirable
• IPAF / PASMA / CSCS Card / DBS Check advantageous
This role offers the opportunity to work for a growing, highly professional Facilities Management company that puts customer satisfaction and quality first.
If you have the credentials and attitude required, please apply with full CV for details.