IT Helpdesk and Service Desk professional experienced in 1st and 2nd line support for our client with global reach. This contract opportunity offers security and stability and the chance to work with an established market leader.
IT service desk Candidates will hold previous experience in a helpdesk or service desk environment handling 1st and 2nd line inbound support calls via email and telephone with a strong understanding of following policies and procedures from an administration view point.
• Technical knowledge of Windows Desktops and Laptops, MS Office, Outlook,
• Troubleshooting Networking issues, Printers, and Smartphones is a requirement
• Hands on Administration of Active Directory
• Use Windows Event Log for troubleshooting system and application issues
• Apply OS and software images onto new machines
• diagnosing faults, checking event logs, comfortable with creating or recreating mail profiles, using admin credentials remotely (run as) in a support environment. Understanding of Windows local Profiles
To apply send your CV, immediate start available!