- Offered Salary Per Hour £12 - £14 per hour
- Location Lanarkshire
- Industry IT
- Reference Number 7711
Aspirare have an exciting opportunity for a commercially experienced IT Help Desk Analyst to join a busy workforce on a full time, contract basis. Our well-established client is an IT services provider based in Lanarkshire with a successful track record in providing their clients with a first-class service. Due to their excellent reputation and growing pipeline, this company needs someone who understands everything IT and can help give the best service to their customers.
The successful IT help desk support will be:
• An experienced IT Help Desk Analyst, with knowledge of administration work within these roles working in a ITIL environment.
• A passionate, enthusiastic and future-focused individual who is looking for an exciting role.
• A great communicator, with a “can-do!” attitude. You’re naturally patient and enjoy helping people.
• Flexible in their working patterns
You will be:
• Speaking to existing customers and clients over the phone and via email about their IT needs, problems and resolutions.
• Happy to work shifts which are never dayshift: E.g. 1500-0000 & 0300-1200.
• Rebuilding profiles and managing contact lists for clients.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues efficiently. You’ll be supporting our customers with hardware, software and all computer-related problems, so fault-finding experience is essential.
• Coaching customers via phone and email on how to use equipment correctly if they need some help. You’ll have the ability to translate complex terms to people who may not have much technical knowledge and have the technique to ask the right questions to diagnose issues.
• IT/Desktop Support Experience 1st line.
• An IT-related education is an advantage, but not essential.
• A full UK driving license.
• A working knowledge of Windows 7 & 10 and Office 2010-2016 products, particularly Outlook and Excel.
Basics & Incentives:
• £12/- £13p/h
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT help desk, to be considered please send an updated CV to email@example.com– this position will be filled quickly, DO NOT MISS OUT!