- Location Manchester
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £35,000 - £40,000
Health and Safety Officer, Manchester, 35k – 40k + Car Allowance
Aspirare Recruitment are currently recruiting a Health and Safety compliance officer to join one of the UK’s foremost Facilities Management businesses, working as part of the National Compliance team.
Based in the company’s Manchester Regional office the successful candidate will offer a full range of Health, Safety, Welfare, Environment and Quality support to the group. Our client deliver a wide range of Facilities Management Services; Mechanical, Electrical, Specialist Projects and Water Hygiene Services across a diverse range of clients.
Key Role Priorities Include:
- Health, Safety, Welfare, Quality and Environmental Auditing across both businesses in accordance with the requirements of each business and ISO9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 standards.
- Generation and Review of Risk Documentation
- Generation and Review of Construction Phase Plans & Site Health & Safety Plans.
- Review and qualification of sub-contractor Risk Documentation
- Generation and Control of Permit to Work System
- Candidates applying will require a NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety/NVQ Level 3 Certificate on Occupational Health and Safety preferably
- Experience of carrying out complex ISO auditing to ISO 45001:2018 standards
- ISO 9001/14001/45001 Internal Auditor
- Candidates who can work on own initiative with excellent time management, working and working to tight deadlines is required.
- Ideally candidates will have relevant experience within the FM/PFI/Healthcare sector, however consideration will be given to suitably qualified candidates who can demonstrate such requirements in other industries
This role requires client facing and excellent communication skills with a natural talent for being able to work with the policies and procedures of the business.
Due to growth, this new role has been created and provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to make this role their own using their ideas , skills and experience to make a difference to both internal and external relationships.
If you have the required experience and feel you can make a difference with your skills and experience, then forward your CV or call for more information.
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.