- Location Carlisle
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £35000
Health and Safety Advisor, Carlisle, Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Aspirare are currently recruiting a Health and Safety Advisor for our client, who are a well-established and respected manufacturing plant based in Carlisle.
This opportunity provides the chance to join a profitable and diverse team at an exciting time ahead of further growth.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• To assist and support site management & workforce in the prevention of accidents and ill health.
• Conduct regular internal audits to ensure procedures are followed, and carry out internal compliance investigations or incident investigations if required.
• To coordinate the risk assessment process, liaise with key departments, and assist in the review and production of risk assessments
• Assume responsibility for key health and safety policies.
• Identify through analysis, gaps with all relevant legislation, and industry best practice.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Hold a minimum of NEBOSH General Certificate
• Be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
• Good organisational and team-working skills.
• Good understanding and approach to risk management.
• A “can do” attitude with a positive, patient, and assertive nature
This position is ideal for a pro-active and driven Health & Safety Advisor with a manufacturing/waste management background.
If you are currently in a role which does not exceed your expectations, apply now to join a business who embrace change to deliver improvement or call 01698 324664.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.