- Location Gretna
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 7974
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £18,000-£20,000
Handyman, Dumfries and Galloway, £18,000 + Overtime + benefits
Handyman required in Dumfries and Galloway, for a new role that offers stability and excellent working conditions.
We are looking for a Handyman located in or around Gretna, to join a professional maintenance team based on a prestigious site in the area.
The successful Handyman will come from a Facilities maintenance or Building Services background with experience in the following:
- Ability to clearly identify faults and repair
- Carrying out scheduled testing such as Fire Alarm Tests and Emergency Lighting Tests
- Skilled Maintenance such as basic Plumbing, Joinery and Replacing broken/damaged fixtures and fixings
- General internal building maintenance such as painting and plastering
- External maintenance such as replacing broken/damaged benches, fencing, plants, paving etc.
- Keeping ladder access areas clear and within health and safety guidelines.
- Ad-hoc duties on site to assist in creating a positive relationship between customers and client such as (but not limited to) car park repairs, signage updates and event set-up.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Handyman, an opportunity that will enhance all aspects of your career and job satisfaction by working for a leading industry expert in service and delivery.
If you would like more detail on this fantastic opportunity – please apply with full CV.