- Location Preston
- Industry Engineering
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £31,000
Gas Engineer: Preston, 31K Basic with Door to Door Travel, Van + Fuel Card
Excellent O/T rates available – fantastic opportunity with immediate interviews and starts.
Read below and apply now.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Gas Engineer for our client, who are a are a specialist facilities management provider that great importance on service and delivery by hiring exceptional engineering talent to compliment their existing team.
Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting Gas Engineers to cover the North of England.
Main responsibilities of our Gas Engineers are:
• Servicing, fault finding, testing of Commercial Gas and Heating systems on Commercial sites is essential.
• Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking maintenance tasks and carrying out repairs.
• Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the team.
• Opportunities to utilise other trades skills will be made available as well as being provided with additional training accreditations to carry out your role.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Valid Commercial and domestic certificated gas qualification.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
If you are currently in a role which is not exceeding your expectations with a lack of training, development, compliance issues or having to travel long distances to carry out your role then forward your CV to us or call us for more information and make the first step to change your future career.
The roles we have will provide immediate interviews and starts are available, depending on your skills and experience.