- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41765
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £30,000 - £40,000
Gas Engineer: 6 locations available, 30K – 40K (dependant on location) + Excellent O/T 50K + Travel Time + Van + Fuel Card
We are Aspirare recruitment, based in Scotland, we cover both the permanent and contract markets. We continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and gain an enviable reputation for sourcing high-caliber candidates.
We are recruiting for experienced Gas Engineers for our client, a dynamic facilities management company. Our client has offices throughout the UK and is continually winning long-term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength.
Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting for many roles across Glasgow, Inverness, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle and Rochdale.
We are searching for experienced Gas Engineers who take pride in producing high-quality work and someone who complements their existing team. The candidate is required to have a strong Commercial Gas background and has worked in a similar FM environment with PPM and reactive maintenance/ service experience.
Main responsibilities of our Gas Engineers are:
- Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance tasks and carrying out repairs.
- Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
- Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and the general public.
- Servicing, fault finding, testing of Commercial Gas and Heating systems on Commercial sites is essential.
- Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule from HQ.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Commercial and domestic qualifications of which are in date.
- Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
Exposure to plumbing, electrical, or related trades, UP1, and water unvented qualifications would be advantageous.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years.
If you are an experienced Gas Engineer within these areas, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.