- Location Aberdeen
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 8025
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £33,000-£37,000
Gas Engineer, Aberdeenshire to £37k dependant on experience plus great benefits and over time opportunities
Are you a Gas engineer that wants progression, stability and higher earnings?
We are looking for a Gas Engineer to join a growing facilities management team to work on various, prestigious contracts. The successful Gas engineer will be from a commercial gas servicing or facilities management background.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Gas Engineer, an opportunity that will enhance all aspects of your career in working for a leading industry expert in service and delivery. This will suit a motivated engineer focussed on achieving a bright future.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
· Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
· Diagnose faults
· Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
· Manage diary and own workload
· CODNCo1 or COCN1
· Time Served Engineer/NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified
· Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance
· General Building maintenance
Do not hesitate to apply now for more details or call Jackie @ Aspirare