- Location Manchester
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41778
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £36,000
Gas Engineer: Manchester, Up to 36k with Excellent O/T, Van + Fuel Card
On Target Earnings 50K, Travel Time x1.5
Fantastic opportunity, immediate interviews and starts available
Read below and apply now.
We are recruiting for a Gas Engineer to join one of the UK’s most dynamic and fastest-growing facilities management companies, who are a multimillion turnover organisation with offices throughout the UK. Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting for a Gas Engineer to cover the Manchester and stoke area to work on prestigious client sites in property management, retail, government and healthcare sectors.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Servicing, fault finding, testing of Commercial Gas and Heating systems on Commercial sites is essential.
- Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance tasks and carrying out repairs.
- Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
- Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and the general public.
- Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule from HQ.
- Opportunities to utilise other trades skills will be made available.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Commercial and domestic gas qualifications of which are in date.
- Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Exposure to plumbing, electrical, or related trades, UP1, and water unvented qualifications would be advantageous.
Our clients ethos is all about service and delivery at an exceptional level using the very latest equipment and technology to ensure this is exceeded beyond their clients expectations.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years.
If you adopt a quality driven approach to your work and operate to high standards, we would like to discuss the opportunity further with you.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.