- Location Aberdeen
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 7935
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY 33000-36000
Gas Engineer, Aberdeen, £33,000 – £36,000, OTE £45,000 Plus Benefits, Pension, Uniform, Tools, Mobile Phone, Van And More
Are you a Gas engineer in Aberdeen that wants progression, stability and higher earnings?
We are looking for a Gas Engineer in Aberdeen to join a growing facilities management team to work on various, prestigious contracts. The successful Gas engineer will be from a commercial gas servicing or facilities management background.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Gas Engineer, an opportunity that will enhance all aspects of their career in working for a leading industry expert in gas service and delivery. This will suit a motivated gas engineer in Aberdeen with a focus on their future.
Successful Gas Engineer will receive:
• Up to £34,000 basic – OTE £45,000
• On Call 1 in 5 (OT rates door to door + £99 per standby)
• Your choice of Van or Estate Car with Fuel Card
• Specialist tools provided
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
• Diagnose faults
• Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
• Manage diary and own workload
• CODNCo1 or COCN1
• Time Served Engineer/NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified
• Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance
• General Building maintenance
Do not hesitate to apply now for more details or call Nicola @ Aspirare