- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 7927
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £34,000
Gas Engineer, Glasgow, Perm, 34K, OT Available + Benefits
Aspirare are recruiting a Gas Engineer in Glasgow from a commercial background to join a leading facilities management company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Gas Engineer in Glasgow/Lanarkshire region, for someone that wants to be part of a company that invests in their employees and is a growing business with genuine opportunities for development and progression.
Successful Gas Engineer will receive:
• Up to £34,000 basic• Pension
• On Call 1 in 5 (OT rates door to door + £99 per standby)
• Double time for over-time
• Your choice of Van or Estate Car with Fuel Card
• Specialist tools provided
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
• Diagnose faults
• Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
• Manage diary and own work load
• CODNCo1 or COCN1
• F-Gas advantageous
• Time Served Engineer/NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified
• Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance
• General Building maintenance
Please call Nicola on @ Aspirare asap for details – you do not want to miss out on this opportunity!