- Location Leeds
- Reference Number 8060
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY UP TO £36,000
Commercial Gas Engineer, Up To 36K + Vehicle + Fuel Card, OTE 45,000
A Commercial Gas Engineer is required to join a leading UK facilities management business who are winning lucrative contracts from the competition. The main reason for this is they deliver , value their team and reward financially with excellent training and development.
To support this growth we have been selected to recruit an additional member to the team.
The successful Gas Engineer will receive:
• £36,000 basic – OTE £45,000 with excellent O/T if you want it.
• Over Time & On Call rota (door to door + £99 per standby)
• Van with Fuel Card
• Specialist tools provided
• Working hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
• Diagnose faults
• Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
• Manage diary and own workload in their selected location.
Experience working with clients in any of the following sectors is required. Retail , Property Management, Building Services.
• CODCNo1 or COCN1
• Time Served Engineer/NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified
• Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE – APPLY WITH FULL CV FOR DETAILS or Call our office for more information.