- Location Kilmarnock
- Industry Facilities Management
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £25,000
Facilities Assistant, Kilmarnock, Up To £25K Basic
O/T, Travel Time + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Excellent Pension.
On Target Earnings 35K
Aspirare are currently recruiting an experienced Facilities Assistant for our client who are a market leading FM provider. Our client is a multimillion turnover business with lucrative contracts spanning over many years, and a continually growing order book. They have a UK coverage of over 300 multiskilled engineers covering the UK and are set up to deliver to their clients in retail, property development and prestigious building services contracts.
Due to consistent contract wins and growth, our client requires a Facilities Assistant to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance within prestigious commercial sites in Paisley.
We are searching for experienced Facilities Assistants who take pride in producing high-quality work and complements their existing team. The candidate is required to have strong maintenance experience and have worked in a similar FM environment with PPM and reactive maintenance/service experience.
- Ability to clearly identify faults and repair
- Carrying out scheduled testing such as Fire Alarm Tests and Emergency Lighting Tests
- Skilled Maintenance such as basic Plumbing, Joinery and Replacing broken/damaged fixtures and fixings
- General internal building maintenance such as painting and plastering
- Experience with facilities management within commercial environments.
- Any relevant qualifications/certificates are advantageous however not essential.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years.
If you are an experienced Facilities Assistant within these areas, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.