- Location Kent
- Industry Administration
- Reference Number 8701
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY Up to £25,000
Engineer Coordinator, South East London, £25,000 + Pension + Benefits.
Aspirare Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Engineer Coordinator for our client who are a Facilities Maintenance Specialist with a prestigious client base supporting long term contracts.
Due to growth and recent contract awards they are expanding their team and require a Engineer Coordinator.
The Key priority of this role is to work as part of the Contracts division supporting their client base , scheduling engineers and subcontractors via the CAFM system managing client expectations and working to tight deadlines.
This is a permanent position with an annual salary of up to £25,000 Plus Pension, Benefits.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Effectively planning and arranging work for engineers and subcontractors to carry out work.
• Liaising with the projects teams to ensure projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
• preparing action plans, Identifying, and offering the best solutions and services for projects.
• Experience in operating a Concept CAFM system
• Keeping up to date reports, be used to working to deadlines
• Invoicing and raising purchase orders
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
• Excellent communication skills.
If you are seeking a new career opportunity and come from a Facilities background with CAFM and relevant industry experience we would be interested to discuss further with you.
If you a seeking a company and career that values their team and have the required experience forward a copy of your CV to be considered for Interview.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and forward-thinking business who offer excellent learning and development whilst working with a team of professionals
Please call 01698 324 664 or apply with full CV for details.