- Location Glasgow
- Industry Facilities Management
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £32,000 - £34,000
Electrician – Glasgow
Basic Salaries 32K – 34K (On Target Earnings 50K+)
+ Overtime, Travel Time + Company Vehicle.
Electrician required to work on prestigious sites across Glasgow on a mobile basis.
If you have experience carrying out planned and reactive electrical maintenance, including PPM work / fault-finding repairs then we would like to hear from you.
This is a fantastic permanent job opportunity for an experienced Electrician to develop their skillset and work alongside a specialised electrical division delivering high end services to their clients. This role is ideal for Electricians who have worked in a building services or FM environment and keen to take their career to the next level.
If you take compliance seriously and motivated to improve your career with excellent training and development with a high calibre team of engineers, then we would like to speak to you.
Key Responsibilities of the Electrician:
• Fault finding, planned and reactive maintenance of electrical systems on commercial sites.
• Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by carrying out repairs and undertaking maintenance tasks
• Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive, and remedial maintenance services across the client base.
Essential Skills of the Electrician:
• 18th edition qualification
• Recognised Electrical Trade Apprenticeship
• A customer-focused attitude with a proactive approach to working.
• A full driving licence is essential for this role
If you are currently in a role which is not exceeding your expectations, then get ahead for 2022 as our client are carrying out Interviews NOW !! forward your CV or call 01698 324664Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.